It has been developed by taking into account the specifications indicated in the attachment ‘Technical Standards of the Au’, issued by the Bank of Italy as attachment of the Italian Legislative Decree 231/2007 for the property and management of the AUI, allows:
- the controls of the recordings consolidated in AUI;
- the preventive control for the recordings subject to consolidation;
- the accounting of the AUI recordings (reports, powers of attorney, and operations) with the handling registered on sectionals of the management systems used by the intermediary.
The modalities of control provide for:
- the check of the correct composition of the recordings, according to the structures of the various types of records provided, highlighting those incomplete or partially incorrect recordings for partial valuations of the characteristics;
- the compliance of the compulsoriness of the valuation of the AUI scopes and the rules provided for each field.
Furthermore, there are the controls pursuant to S.A.R.A purposes included, among which the check of the segmentation of clients and data related to the counterparties of the wire transfer (subject and counterpart intermediary).